CHICHO has been developed in-residence at Theatre Passe Muraille with support from Diaspora Dialogues. The project would not be possible without the support of Aluna Theatre, Factory Theatre, and Buddies in Bad Times Theatre. CHICHO has been written with support by the Ontario Arts council and the Toronto Arts Council with funding from the City of Toronto.
Photography by Dahlia Katz and Caleigh Adams. CHICHO in rehearsal for Aluna Theatre's CAMINOS Festival 2017 and Buddies' Rhubarb Festival.
Photography by Graham Isador for Theatre Passe Muraille's BUZZ Series.
- NOW Magazine's Top Four Theatre Discoveries 2017
- Diaspora Dialogues Emerging Playwright - Entrance Profile
- "Up-and-coming actor on making it in show business" (University of Toronto: Faculty of Arts & Science Alumni News)
- VICE - We Asked People What Childhood Moment Shaped Them the Most
- Words as Wishes Podcast by Franca Haesler
- My Gay Toronto - CAMINOS Festival Interview with Drew Rowsome
- NOW Magazine's Top Ten Theatre Artists of 2017
- Intermission Magazine's Mad Kitchen: Augusto Bitter's Charlotta Primorosa
CHICHO (Workshop Presentation) at Aluna Theatre's 2017 CAMINOS Festival
October 5, 2017